Business And Succession Planning - Twenty-First Century Transfer Techniques
This two-hour webinar discusses:
- succession planning, including the primary techniques utilized;
- variables influencing applicable transfer, compression and timing techniques;
- revocable and irrevocable trusts, including types of irrevocable trusts;
- control rights of the business, including the buy-sell agreement; and;
- techniques for specific transferees, IDGTs, installment sales, private annuities, strategies for employees, CRATs, CRUTs, CLTs, and combining techniques
Presented by: Peter S. Myers, JD and Bill Mandel
CLE: 2.0 general credit
Approved States: AR, CA, CO, GA, IL, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OK, PA, TN, UT, VT
(AK, AZ, CT, NH, TX eligible to claim credit)
We will supply you with the information needed to self-apply in other states.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for CLE assistance.
WealthCounsel members: This CLE eligible program is complimentary for