Retirement Planning Workshop by Natalie B. Choate, Esq.
Presented by: Natalie B. Choate, Esq.
This is an intensive course designed for professionals who are experienced in general estate planning and wish to add to their expertise with in-depth knowledge of how to integrate retirement benefits into clients’ estate plans.
Material covered includes:
- Understanding the Minimum Distribution Rules
- Case Studies in Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits
- Charitable Giving with Retirement Benefits
- Death and Taxes: The Inherited Retirement Plan
- Making Retirement Benefits Payable to Trusts
- Mistakes and How to Fix Them
Precursor - The Life Cycle of a Retirement Account present by Alvi Aggarwal
CLE: up to 7.0 general credits
States Pre-Approved: AR, CA, NJ, NY, OK, PA, VT (AK, AZ, CT, MO, NH, TX eligible to claim self-study credit)
States Pending Approval: CO, FL, GA, IL, NC, OH, OR, UT, WA
We will supply you with the information needed to apply in other states.
Contact email@example.com for CLE assistance.